At 17' 1" and with a wide 6' 6" beam, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 SC (side console) is a spacious and stable aluminum jon boat that can be powered by up to a 75HP motor. This versatile boat sports a lockable bow deck storage compartment, 7° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride and the solid .190 aluminum floor and welded-in, foam-filled sides for added structural integrity and reduced hull noise.
The 1-piece, fully welded hull is unitized to the all-aluminum box-beam transom via the full-length longitudinal stringer system—making the 1754 SC one of the strongest, most durable jons we've ever built. And it’s backed with the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- A stable, rugged & roomy side-console boat, motor & trailer package
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection