||21 ft 0 in (6.4 meters)
||New Braunfels, TX
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. This gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and increases top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—you can optionally power up to 225 horsepower.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Raised bow & aft casting decks w/diamond-patterned non-skid surface
- 2 bow dry storage areas & bow port & starboard seats/storage boxes
- Closed-molded fiberglass console w/rod holders & removable cooler/fishbox
- Removable 72-qt. cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. aerated aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
- Length:21' 0"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 60 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height at center line: 27"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2735 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2100 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3310 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 1"
- Storage length: 26' 6"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) cartridge baitwell pump w/auxiliary inlet port
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Seven 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel low-profile pull-up cleats (fore, spring & aft)
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- Anchor locker
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- 90-qt. (85 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- Lockable port & starboard bow storage boxes w/stainless steel latches
- 136-qt. (129 L) center bow storage compartment w/locking stainless steel compression latch
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher & removable 94-qt. (89 L) cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- 2 large aft guttered & gasketed lock-down dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (114 L) aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® aeration system
- Closed-molded coaming boards
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ transom for quicker holeshots, shallow-water abilities & better overall performance
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom tandem-axle trailer
- Tandem-axle brakes
- Sure Lube hubs
- 1,000-lb. (453 kg) capacity tongue jack
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED marker lights
- PVC loading guides
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Tracker Boating Center NEW BRAUNFELS
6350 I 35 South
New Braunfels, TX 78132